Mr Petrie van Wyk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +27 21 808 4422
- Fax: +27 21 808 2059
- Room: C209
- MEng (Extractive Metallurgical Engineering), Stellenbosch University, 2014
- BEng (Chemical Engineering), Stellenbosch University, 2011
- Professional experience
Department of Process Engineering, Stellenbosch University
2014 to present
- Professional societies
- Associate of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
- Mineral Processing
- Extractive Metallurgy
- Hydrometallurgical Modelling
- van Wyk, A.P., Bradshaw, S.M., Akdogan, G., Snyders, C.A., Eksteen, J.J. (2015). Flowsheet development and comparison for the recovery of precious metals from cyanide leach solutions. Precious Metals ‘15, (Full Presentation), St Michaels Hotel, Falmouth, Cornwall, United Kingdom.
- Snyders, C.A., Bradshaw, S.M., Akdogan, G., Mpinga, C.N., van Wyk, A.P., Eksteen, J.J. (2014). Recovery of Pt, Pd and Au from a cyanide solution through a carbon adsorption and elution process. In: Proceedings of the XXVII International Mineral Processing Congress – IMPC 2014, Santiago, Chile, 2014, pp. 74 – 85.
- van Wyk, A.P., Bradshaw, S.M., Akdogan, G., Dorfling, C., Snyders, C.A. (2014). Development of a dynamic model for the atmospheric leaching of PGM-containing Ni-Cu-Fe-S Peirce Smith Converter matte. Southern African Mineral Beneficiation and Metallurgy Conference, MinProc ‘14, (Poster Presentation), The Lord Charles, Somerset West, South Africa.
- van Wyk, A.P., Bradshaw, S.M., Akdogan, G., Snyders, C.A., Eksteen, J.J., Bezuidenhout, G.A. (2013). Flowsheet comparison for the recovery of base and precious metals from cyanide leach solutions. Southern African Mineral Beneficiation and Metallurgy Conference, MinProc ‘13, (Full Presentation), Vineyard Hotel, Newlands, Cape Town, South Africa.
- Engineering Chemistry 123
- Chemical Engineering 254 (Mass and Energy Balances)
- Design Project 488